Thursday, November 20, 2008

Going...Going...Gone

My kiddos could definitely use this phrase to describe their mother over the last month...GOING...GOING...GONE! I feel like I've been spending a good portion of my day lining up tomorrow's sitters! The last month has been a whirlwind, but filled with a ton of fun! While mommy has been off having fun... daddy has been taking care of the 3 little munchkins. (He has had quite a bit of help from his mama though)

Niki had to make a hat for the VOCABULARY HAT PARADE at school! I was filled with (what I thought were wonderful ideas)...but Niki did not agree and had her mind made up on this! She used the word BABY and opted for pic's of Ethan to describe her word. She was so proud of her work!

I thought that we've been in a pretty good bed time routine...but we obviously kept Kamryn up too late this night! I mean...C'mon...Who falls asleep while eating pizza?
"Mr. MOM"
On October 19, I officially entered the last year of my twenties! Brian and I celebrated by spending time in Ft. Wayne shopping, eating and out for a movie! (followed with a late night Krispy Kreme snack). Time alone seems like something that we never have enough of so this little get-away was wonderful!

No comments: