Thursday, October 16, 2008

Treasures beside the bed

I know that some of you are probably wondering if i'm ok or if aliens have taken over my body. It is totally out of character for me to post twice in one week let alone twice in the same day, however, i just thought it was to funny to pass up. I just went upstairs to put away some of the girls laundry and found these items in between Nicole's bed and the wall!

*Container of dental floss
*Dove deoderant
*play $
*2 "zoo pals" paper bowls. (These were food dishes for her imaginary kitty)
*numerous paint samples that they hocked from Menards
*a contact lens case
*American girl doll
*Lip gloss
*many misc. magazine clippings...mostly of babies or things pertaining to babies
*a box of blank thank you cards
*her sister's piggy bank
*misc. hairclips/jewelry
*a paper pumpkin
*25 articles (yes I counted the entire pile) of her baby brother's outgrown clothes which I'm assuming she was keeping for her baby dolls! AAHHH...the treasures of a little girl!

Ironically, I thoroughly cleaned her room on Monday, thus mwaning that she accumulated this collection in a short3 days!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this list is sooo cracking me up! and here i thought i was the only mother that deals w/ the issue of finding 'treasures' in-between-the-bed and the wall! too cute. =)

Unknown said...

Wow! Are you going to ever post again?? I know fun things have happened lately. :)

Brooke Nicole said...

Hey Brooke! This is the Ohio Brooke Miller, also married to Brian Miller. I just REALLY randomly found your blog. Wow, your kids are gorgeous! I just had to say hello. Hope you are doing well.
Blessings,
Brooke